The only free DSP & SSP + Social Shopping network, blockchain powered & GDPR compliant.

5, Secretary's Lane. GX11AA Gibraltar
+16466613141
contact@advertz.io

The only fair
DSP & SSP platform with up to 95% cash-back!

a

Contrary to the other Ad Platforms, we take no commission at all, and give back 95% of the advertisers campaign budget to the publishers. Crystal Clear? The remaining 5% is kept as bounties for the audience so they keep coming back.

We are the one and only platform using the Cosmos blockchain to authenticate the webtraffic passing through your site. So there is no way to tweak the numbers, and you’re sure to get all percentage you deserve.

We’re keeping a 5% share for your visitors, so both of us and you see the audience keeping engaged and coming back to get more rewards while browsing in the network.That’s a win-win strategy.

Main advantages for
You Publishers

Awesome Monetisation

We have no cost for entry, nor system locking tricks. You get 95% of the campaigns budgets, whatever the industry and seasonality. Sentence...

Natural Audience

With our reward policy to the visitors, giving them back 5%, we ensure their engagement and loyalty to get coming back to you and see brands messages

No more Lies

With our blockchain technology, we ensure traffic is authentic and you get rewarded as agreed. We also use it to keep high privacy standards. We ensure GDPR & ePrivacy compliance

a

Need more services?

On Advertz.io we’re dealing with quality volume of marketing solutions. In case you need more tailor-made solutions, for example to improve your SEO or Social Media presence, go check our agency Advertschain.com that is providing cutting-edge and competitive services packs for small business. You’ll get quality services with dedicated account managers

Ready to give it a shot?

Just try for free our platform on ads.advertz.io : you can place there as much display space as you wish. Or try building relationship with your audience at stream.advertz.io, our Social Shopping platform